For your safety
While we will still be providing excellent service, top notch tasting experiences and chill vibes, we have implemented some protocols to ensure the health & safety of our team and guests.
- Tasting fees will be charged upfront and are non-refundable
- We encourage booking your tasting in advance through our new online booking platform
- Proof of vaccination along with corresponding identification is required for all Kitsch experiences and picnic bottles on the patio and grass area
- Tastings will be staggered to allow for generous surface sanitizing and cleaning in between each tasting
- Masks are mandatory for all staff & guests (guests can remove their masks when stationary at a tasting table or picnic table/blanket)
- Hand sanitizer is available for staff & guests and there is plenty of room for social distancing
- We'll still be playing hip hop beats and having a fun time
- We're only 15 minutes from downtown and our space is totally open air
- The views aren't bad either, so take a minute to snap a selfie and enjoy this beautiful place we get to call home
While we navigate through this restart period our Covid-19 Safety Plan will be updated and adjusted accordingly.